394-396 Oxford Street Paddington
Contact agent for details
Double shopfront investment with development potential
A fantastic opportunity for an astute investor and developer, this fully leased double shopfront presents the chance for investment and future development. Set to the Woollahra end of Oxford Street, it provides unrivalled exposure within an upmarket eastern suburbs precinct.
- Two established blue chip retail tenants
- High exposure to Oxford St and frontage to rear Victoria Street
- Excellent future development potential on rear car park (STCA)
- top class fit-outs and character finishes
- Approved food use in cafe and ample storage in basement for both lessees
- Potential to develop multi-story dwellings at rear and above retail (STCA)
- Two lock-up shops with parking at rear on one title with potential to create two titles (STCA)
- Wide frontage to Whisper quiet Victoria St with vehicle access
- Dress circle location strategically positioned at pedestrian crossing
- Directly opposite Paddington Public School and Paddington markets
- Walk to Centennial Park, Queen Street Village and city buses.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Call George today on 0417 458 238 to arrange an inspection.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.