49/37 Iredale Street Newtown
Contact agent for details
New York style, premier Newtown convenience
Delivering a touch of Manhattan to the vibrant inner west, this striking dual level loft apartment promises a lifestyle of ease, style and premier convenience. Enjoying a superb address, it rests in a quiet street ensconced within the quality surrounds of security 'Kings Row'. Refreshingly bright with a clever design it boasts a full width balcony which entices year-round alfresco enjoyment and captures sweeping vistas across the district. Live a spectacular urban lifestyle an easy 100m to King Street's wonderful selection of cafes, bars and transport options, a short stroll to the magnificence of Sydney Park as well as walking distance to the University of Sydney and University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
- Top floor, north east aspect, sweeping district views
- Striking timber floors, spacious living room
- Wall of glass opens to the full width alfresco balcony
- 2015 built stylish eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, oven & griller
- Dual level floorplan with bedrooms on the upper level
- Both bedrooms boast built-in robes, stylish bathroom
- Hidden laundry, lift access, security double parking
Contact Aisling Brady 0408 170 170
: 85.00 m2
: 85 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.